- how we collect, use and disclose (under specific conditions only) your personal information.
- how we will keep your personal information secured.
- all the options available to you in regards to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
Your information will only be kept by us for as long as we are either required to by law or as is applicable for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can access and browse the Site without the need to provide any personal details. During your visit to the Site, you will remain as an anonymous visitor and we will not be able to identify you, unless you have a user account on the Site and that you log on with your unique user name and password.
1. Personal Data That We Collect
We will only collect personal information from you where it is necessary for us to do so and only if it is relevant to our dealings with you. The information that you provide to the Site must be accurate and not be misleading and you must keep it up-to-date, as well as to inform us of any changes immediately.
When you order a product on the Site, we will collect different types of personal information, including, but not limited to, your title, name, birth date, gender, email address, residential address, delivery address (if different), contact number (home and mobile), fax number, payment details (card, payment gateway, online payment, mobile payment) or bank account details.
We collect, store and process all your data so as to process your order and complete your purchase on the Site or to attend to any possible claims later, and to provide you with our services and information offered through the Site.
We may store your actual order details, but they cannot be retrieved directly by us for security reasons. You may access this information by logging into your user account on the Site, and can view details of completed orders, those which are open and those which would be dispatched shortly, as well as manage your account like address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you have subscribed. You agree to treat with confidentiality the personal access data. You also undertake not to make it available to any unauthorised third parties. We shall not be held responsible for any misuse of passwords unless the misuse arose through our negligence.
2. Other Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information that you provide to:
- manage your User Account with us;
- verify and process payment transactions that you make;
- execute the auditing of downloaded data from the Site;
- carry out enhancement of the Site in terms of page layout, content and user customisation;
- identify the general location of visitors to the Site and determine their usage of certain aspects of the Site;
- perform research on our users’ demographics – your details will remain anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes;
- conduct surveys or opinion polls (which you can choose to opt-out) – the completed polls will be saved separately from your email address and will not be shared with third parties;
- disseminate additional information which might be useful to you or which you have requested from us, including additional information about us, our products, our promotions, our services, our other websites, our newsletters, our group of companies or our partners, provided you have given prior indication that you do not object to being contacted for such purposes – if you do not wish to continue receiving any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it), you can opt-out any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button in the email sent to you.
3. Competitions and Promotions
Disclosing your email address is necessary to participate in any competition or promotion. We will use email as a means to notify winners and to announce our offers. Each competition or promotion may have its own additional set of terms and conditions for participation, so you are advised to read and understand them before participation.
4. Third Parties and Links
- processing your purchase;
- fulfilling our services, for example, we may share details like your name, contact number and delivery address to our logistics partner, courier or supplier entrusted to deliver the product(s) to you;
- collecting payments from you;
- analysing data – we may supply anonymised data to publishers, but the anonymised data will be unable to identify you personally;
- providing us with assistance in marketing, promotions or customer service.
Information may be exchanged with other third parties, via secured methods or a link contained in an email to those registered to receive them, to protect against fraud and to reduce credit risk. We may transfer our databases with your personal information if or when we sell our business or part of it.
5. Cookies and Analytics
Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer or mobile device to our server as a unique user when you visit the Site and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive or in your mobile device’s internal storage. Cookies are used to recognise your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), saving you time when you visit the Site. Cookies are only used to make it more convenient for you to use the Site (for example, it will remember who you are if you wish to amend your shopping cart without the need to re-enter your email address). Cookies are not used to obtain any other information about you or for any targeted advertising.
The necessary technical and security measures have been put in place to prevent any unlawful or unauthorised access to or accidental loss of or damage to your data. Data collection of your personal details from the Site is done on a secure server protected by firewalls. Our security protocols may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are still responsible for safeguarding against unauthorised access to your password and to your digital equipment, such as personal computers and handheld devices.
7. Your Rights
- You have the right to request for the type of personal information we have of you in our records.
- You have the right to request that we amend any inaccuracies in your data without charge.
- You have the right to request us to cease any direct marketing activities using your personal information.
Within 7 working days of receipt of your instruction, we will cease as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.